ATS Sketch Challenge!!

This week's challenge over at All That Scraps is a sketch challenge!!! Nothin' makes me more creative than a sketch!! Have I mentioned that before??? Heehee!!



Yesterday was a very happy mail day!!! I got a box full of rubber from Christine at ATS and I got all the new stamps for August........whooooo-eeeee! They are some real cuties for sure!!! Wait 'til you see! And I also got a couple of other sets to play with as well, including this one....It's My Birthday!

So I pulled out the Monkey (who is nameless at this point) and his party hat and balloon and stamped him on Wausau bright white cardstock using Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink. The patterned paper that I pulled out is from The Paper Studio and I've had it in my stash for quite a while......can you guess what attracted me to it?? YES....it has pink and brown!! Very good!



The card base is a 6x6 square of Pretty in Pink textured cardstock and I matted it with a big square of the dp. I got to pull out some of the VERY retired Mint Melody cardstock that I still have and ran it through the Cuttlebug with my new Swiss Dots embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped on white and I used my oval Nestabilities to cut it out and emboss it along with the pink matting underneath. I added some pink taffeta ribbon, some button brads and some Prima flowers! Cute and yummy!

The other Design Team's creations will be up on the ATS blog later this morning, so be sure to head over and check them out. Then join in the sketchin' fun and create your own, then upload it to the ATS gallery!! We'd love to see them!!

I'm off to work again today.......boooo! But I'm going to try to whip something up before I head in!! Have a wonderful day!!!

7 comments:

MichelleO said...

That monkey is so darn cute... he really does need a name soon! Your card is adorable and can't wait to see what other goodies are coming out of that box!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jeanette said...

Kimmie, what a cute card. You always do such a good job. i enjoy visiting your blog. Have a great day!

Risa said...

Very cute card and that stamp is adorable!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love those colors and the sparkle hat!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh that is SO cute! Kinda jealous of that mint colored cardstock. heh

Diane said...

Awwwww!!! so cute,love the colors and the ske6tch is awesome!!!

Tina said...

OMG how cute is that monkey..... another stunning card Kimmie... Crafty Hugs Tina x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...