A Work of Heart!



Wow! It's finally Friday, people!! Yaaaaaaaay!! It seems like it took way too long to get here, don't you think? I'm a happy camper...I mean stamper... because I have three days off in a row now! How lucky am I???

Today's card features a Hanglar stamp that a friend sent me ages ago and I just now had a chance to play with it. Again, I decided to use these great Pretty Please papers by My Minds Eye. The card base is Sparkle Bazzill Bling (very close to Soft Sky...that's why I love it) and I accented with Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose. I stamped the little girl and her kitten on Wausau bright white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her in with coordinating Copic markers. I cut her out and embossed her using my Nesties and left a little space down one side so that I could embellish.

The layout is from the Saturday Sketch blog from a couple of weeks ago and I really like it. I punched a trio of little flowers and added some tiny rhinestones in the centers. I also used my slot punch and threaded some shiney satin ribbon through it and I added a great sentiment from AmyR on a scalloped layer and pop dotted everything.



Well, my parents are coming down this afternoon to hang out and have supper. It's my Mom's birthday tomorrow, so I'll be able to show you the card I made her then....it's a new release sample by CCDesigns....but you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it! So be sure to come back....it's adorable, if I do say so myself!! Heehee!!!

Happy Friday!!!

10 comments:

dolcreations said...

This card is so cute. I love how you coloured her all up so pretty!
Have a nice three day weekend!
Christine

Diana said...

This is an awesome card! The papers and coloring and everything turned out super duper cute.

Have fun with the folks!

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie, love the new stamp, she's cute!
Clairex

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Kimmie! Love the Hanglar, she's sweet!!

Hugs, Kelly

Riet said...

Wowww Kimmie,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.
So beautiful colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie! Love the cute H&S image and the colours you've used! Great LO as well. I will definately use this one over and over!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Great card, Kimmie. Love the colors!
Have a wonderful weekend, Jacqueline

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Love this stamp Kim! Lovely layout and colouring too!
Blessings,
Sarah

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kimmie! Love it!

Sunshine said...

I just love this card!! Its so pretty! Can I ask where you got your slot punch?? I have been looking for one and can't seem to find one anywhere here in Winnipeg.

Cheers,

Sunshine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...