So I'm still havin' tons of fun playing with my Bellas! Today I didn't have to work until 1pm, so I had a little 'me' time and I played with my new toyz!! I grabbed a sheet of American Crafts patterned paper, ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Bloom Dots folder and used some of my FAVOURITE ribbon, also by American Crafts! I hoard the stuff so it was hard to break the seal on that ribbon, I tell ya! Then I stamped StampingBella with black Stazon on whisper white cardstock and coloured her in with SU markers! I doodled around the main image and pop dotted her, then I made some tags using my Cuttlebug diecuts and stamped 'heart 2 stamp' on them and pop dotted them too. Then I used the Cuttlebug again (yes, I am enjoying it immensely) to make the different sized splotches and layered them in the corner! Hope ya like her!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is Bella-licious!! Kimmie you are Bella-licious too!! (((hugs))

Anonymous said...

KimmieBella---awesome card! You have combined my two new addictions, the Bellas and the Bug. Love-Love-Love it all.

Aimee said...

very cute... i plan on playing with mine tonight..

Laura said...

This is a brilliant card!!!!! I love it!!! Love the bellas too! I hope to bella it up this weekend! Hope to see more cards from you too! Very inspiring!

Unknown said...

Love her Kimmie - so cute! How can you go wrong with these most adorabella girls??? Great job! :)

Anonymous said...

This is a great looking card..gotta love the bellas!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute. I would've never thought of cuttlebugging patterned paper!! I heart bellas!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I left more comments on SCS but I think this is such a cute card and I love your use of the Cuttlebug "stuff" and your bg paper. Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...