My First Mailbox!!!



If you remember the mailbox craze in SCS a few months back, you will remember that Target had these awesome little containers in the dollar spot!! Well, the story was that each store had a small number of them because the company was not making them anymore. Well, when one person posted them on SCS, everyone else ran out the stores and bought them all up!!

Of course, we don't have any Targets in Canada, so a very sweet friend sent me some and I had a hoot decorating one for my Secret Bunny, Julee!! It took a little trial and error getting that patterned paper on there because the little arm thing gets in the way and makes life difficult, but I think it turned out okay!!



I used some Easter Bunny paper from the Spring Stack by DCWV to decorate the body of the mailbox and edged the paper with some matching grosgrain ribbon. I used Lil' Peep by High Hopes Rubber Stamps with my Prismacolour pencils and odorless mineral spirits, and backed it with a Lavender Lace Giga Scalloped Circle Punch and pop dotted the whole image. Then I just added some Prima flowers and a fancy brad!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your mail box is adorable! Love your colors, too! I am so unhappy that I didn't get one of those. My target never had them. Wah!

Unknown said...

Really cute Kim!! Love the cute little chickie and the happy colors!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the pastel colors adn that little chick is just adorable.

Kristine said...

O my goodness, how super cute is that??!!! :o) Love this li'l mailbox.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely fantabulous Kimmie! I LOVE it... you decorated it beautifully! I was never able to get any of those Target mailboxes, so I was so happy to see one when I opened my package! You ROCK!

Cindy Lou Who said...

This is just way too adorable! I saw all the goodies you sent Julee on her blog....Little Miss SPOILER Chick! hee hee

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love it. Great job.

MarieK said...

Sooooo cute! I've been in Target a lot this last year and I never saw any of these mailboxes.
They must have sold out FAST!!

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! :)

Darcy said...

how adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...