Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!!


I'm so excited, I'm so excited!!! Today is National Scrapbooking Day and I'm doing something I haven't done in a long time!!! No, not dust the furniture....bwahahahaa!! I am going to an All Day Crop at the new local scrapbooking store called The Cat's Kaboose!!

The reason I haven't done it in so long is because ..... well, I just have too much stuff!! It's easier to just hang out in my craft room where all my 'stuff' is at arm's length and I can be as creative as I want, because it's all there!! Do you know what I mean?? But this day sounded like so much fun, I thought to myself, 'Self ..... you can do it!! You just need to pack efficiently!' So that's what I've tried to do!!

I've gotta tell ya, it has probably taken me longer to pack for this crop, than the amount of time I will spend actually cropping today!! What a chore!! I had to pack most of my alphabet stamps, all my Stampin' Spots, a container FULL of embellishments (brads, buttons, eyelets etc.), rubons, scissors, adhesive...blah, blah, blah!! The list just goes on! And then just when I figured I was doing okay, I realized I hadn't even packed my pictures OR ANY PAPER!! Yipes!!!

Well, I am about ready to go to this super fun day, but I will post a picture of my bags later!! Just to give you a hint, there are four!!! Aahahahaa!! And last night when I was carrying them downstairs ready to go, I turned around and looked in my craft room, and you couldn't even tell that anything was missing!!! Think I have too much stuff??? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

So here is the title page for the album I will be working on today!! I have decided to focus on our Florida vacation today and this is the cover page.....Our Florida Vacation '07!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

Oh Kimmie...that is the reason I stopped scrapping...too much stuff to haul around! I can't wait to see pictures of your album...looks great so far!

Rochelle W said...

Good for you. I hope you had fun!!

Melanie said...

It's a gorgeous title page. I always take my case of full ink pads (and all my spots), so I end up with 5 bags every time I go to a crop. Most of my stuff lives in my bags, so it's easy for me to just grab them and go.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fabulous title page! Love those paisleys and the vivid colors. I have the hardest time packing to go anywhere, so I feel your pain!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...