Elisabeth Bell Release!!!


The day you have been waiting for is finally here!! NOW you can order the Elisabeth Bell images from Whiff of Joy!!! Most of the Design Team already has the stamps and they are creatin' up a storm with them (I'm still checking my mailbox every day....darn postal system!), so be sure to go on over and look at what they've done with Willow and Oakley!!

Then head over to Whiff of Joy to scoop some up before they are sold out....because I bet they will be!!! Hahaha!!!



Later I'll be back with another MFTeaser, because all the new sets are being released tonight!! Wow, what a day!! Hold on to your wallets, gals!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Aren't they simply divine!! I am so excited to get mine...I ordered them last night:-) can't wait to see more from MFT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...