Glam Christmas!!


Today's challenge over at All That Scraps, is to share some ideas for simple Christmas cards that are easy to mass produce!

Well, I hadn't had a chance to play with the new Glam Girls set that was released on Monday night, so I decided to play with the Glamorous Holiday Girl!! haha!!

I made two different cards which are both quite simple, only using an image, some dp and an embellishment or two. The dp is Be Merry from My Mind's Eye which dictated the Copic colours and cardstock that I would be using. I used some Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose, added some ribbon or ric rack and a couple of rhinestone brads on one. The sentiments are both by CCDesigns and I finished them off by adding sparkle to her rockin' glasses and also to the Christmas lights!




These are both very simple cards with simple layouts. The thing that will take the longest is the colouring, but that's my favourite part, anyway!




Yesterday I got a LOT accomplished in my craft room and a few things outside of my craft room too. What?? There's life outside my craft room, you say?? Hahahaaaaaa! Today it's back to work for me! Darn!

Oh and don't forget to enter my blog candy below!!!

15 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Very cute Kimmie!! Love the colors!

tyrymom29 said...

Too Cute !!!!

Tracey said...

Super cute cards!! Love the non-traditional colours!

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great card..love the look..this is my favourite DP at the moment! Love these fun images!

Judy x

Maria said...

Adorable cards Kim! Hugs, Maria

Nana Diana said...

Really cute cards, love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Fab card, very cute. Love the colours.

I have just found your blog, your work is beautiful. I have added you to my blog. Hope thats ok.

Erin x

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE!! This is too cute Kimmie!!

Larissa said...

Lovely cards! I like the colors!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh these are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card.

I left you a message on my blog.

Diane said...

Super cute!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun cards for the ATS challenge!

Nicole Bailey said...

wow-she's sassy I like her!

Kerry D-C said...

These are both super FUN! Love her sparkly shades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...