LAD Warm Wishes Project!!
Happy New Year to all my wonderful stampin' pals!!! Best wishes for a healthy and joyful 2009!! I can't wait to see what this year will bring us....can you??
Well, today I am posting my first official design as a member of the Lizzie Anne Designs DT!! I'm so excited to join such a wonderful company with so many amazing women!!!
As my January Project of the Month I was asked to create something for a Warm Winter Wishes theme, so I pulled out one of my favourite winter sets by LAD, called Christmas in the City (which, by the way, is on sale this week!!). Over the holidays, I found some wonderful individual packages of flavoured hot chocolates and coffees, so I thought it would be fun to design a sleeve to put one in and give as a little decorated gift.
Here are the ingredients and complete instructions, in case you want to make one too!!
Stamps: Christmas in the City
Other: Four colors of cardstock, scrap of white cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, black ink, coordinating coloured ink, Word Window punch, circle punch, scalloped circle punch, pop dots, Copic markers
1. Cut first coloured cardstock for base to 12 x 3 3/4 and score at 3 3/4 and 9 1/2, add patterned paper to cover as desired.
2. Cut second coloured cardstock to 1 1/2 x 8 1/2 and score at 2 1/2, 2 5/8, 6 1/2 and 6 5/8 and stamp with same colour ink.
3. Stamp desired image on scrap of white and colour with markers, punch out with circle punch.
4. Stamp sentiment on coloured cardstock and punch out with word window punch. Punch out scalloped circle from coloured cardstock.
5. Put flavoured coffee packet in holder, fold, wrap belly band around and attach at back. Tie ribbon around the middle and attach sentiment beneath knot. Pop dot the image layer overtop. Ta daaaah!!
Well, I have much to do today, inkwise, so I'd better get to it! Happy New Year to ya!!