I'd Pick You!!!


When I coloured this image....I was thinking of spring! Sadly, mother nature is not cooperating with my wishes, as it is SNOWING right outside my window! I'm wearing a sweater today.....it's just not right, I tell ya!

Anyway, this is an image that I coloured a while back at the Stampingbella studio while I was visiting. It is one of the new images from the Magnolia Spring Kit and I coloured the main part with my Copic markers. Then I did a soft wash around the outside of her using a Lyra pencil and OMS.

The card base is a 6x6 Tangerine Tango square and the papers and diecuts are from My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow line. I also used Apricot Appeal for matting and the sentiment is from the AmyR Friends Sentiments set. I finished her off by pop dotting Tilda and adding a button and linen thread.



Well, I'm off to work at the library all day today, so no stampin' for me. I did get to do a lot of it yesterday, 'cause I had the day off. And I got a chance to use some new paper that I picked up in Toronto.....I'll tell you all about it later this week!!

Have a super inky day!!!

15 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Great colors! She is so cute! I love the big flowers too!

Danielle said...

Oh wow Kimmie - gorgeous card! I adore the colours you've used here and your colouring is quite spectacular! It's snowing here in Ottawa too :(
Hugs, Danielle

Ellen said...

Wowww Kimmie,

Wonderful card and great colours!!!

Hugs,
Ellen

Caroline said...

Such a sweet card! Those colours look great. Caroline x

Anonymous said...

Kim, I have been stalking your blog for awhile (not the scary kind) and I've never posted a comment B4, but here I am.
So, I found you via Andrea (she got me started in all this card, scrappin and paper love).

So, have a ?
What about dimensions?
I see all your matting and cards and wonder...........what size is that? can you elaborate?

Where do I begin......your work is a pure "work of art". Love your stuff, always check it out to get my creative mojo going as you update regularly and are amazing.
Keep up the great work
trish johnson

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Kimmie,l love the stamp and colours.

hugs Riet.x

Jacilynn said...

Kim, I was wondering what you use to outline your images. It looks kinda light blue????
Thanks,
Jacilynn

Leonie said...

Lovely card! The colors are great!

Working at a library, that sounds great!!

Leonie xx

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute, love that paper and the colors, fabulous!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Gorgeous Kimmie!! Love your colouring (as always!) and I love that colour wash - it's perfect!! I hear you on the snow!

Tracy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this Tilda. I haven't seen her yet. I need this one. I absolutely love the colors you used.

Becca said...

That is a lovely card I like the colours you chose and the colouring again, amazing.

Tracey said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Kimmie! Love the colours and Tilda is adorable!! xx

Tasha said...

Super lovely and bright friends card - it would cheer anyone up
love tasha xx

Scott Franson Photography said...

Just a darling card ! Way to go!
Claudia
www.claudiafranson.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...