TAG!! You're IT!!

This week I'm the hostess over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge blog!! And I wanna play TAG!! haha! And you're IT!!

So this week we'd like you to either make a tag or include a tag of some sort on your card or scrapbook page! That's easy, right?!

I whipped up a cute little gift tag to include on a birthday gift! I used Becky Broadsword for my main image, along with some scraps of paper from my stash....I think all the papers are from My Mind's Eye.



I started out with a medium sized shipping tag and altered it with the paper and distressed everything with my scissors. I added some kraft cardstock, a little bit of brown crochet lace, a button and some linen thread.

I coloured up Becky with my Copic markers and cut her out with a Nestie and then sponged around the frame with wheat chalk ink. I added some felt ribbon at the top and tied a bow with brown linen thread. And lastly, I finished off the tag with a sentiment from our Pirate Sentiments set!!

We hop you can play along with us this week.....I mean, you are IT! And if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation, you could win Becky Broadsword PLUS two more Steven Leary stamps of your choice!!! That's awesome!!

OH! And don't forget about our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS that are up right now, but only until Sunday!!

Now hop on over to the KKStamps Challenge Blog and check out all the other Krafty Girls' inspirational creations!

TAG!! You're IT!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kimmie!!! I love it!!

Nana Diana said...

Love the tag Kimmie, Becky looks awesome!! Love the distressing too. Momma

Jessica Diedrich said...

This tag is SO totally cute, my friend! button is a great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...