Challenge #95 - A Blast from the Past!!

This week's KK Challenge is from Angie and she'd like us to take a trip down memory lane!!  Pull out one of your very first Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get busy creating!!




I decided to use Francesca as she was the VERY first image I ever coloured up....I can remember just how excited I was!  I hadn't made the announcement yet that I was starting my own stamp company and it was top secret....only a few people knew about it and I was over the moon excited!  I was giddy!






This card was created for my niece who turns two years old next week!  I decided to crack open my new Bo Bunny Sweet Tooth 6x6 pad, with those lovely pinks, browns and teal!  I coloured Francesca up and then sponged around the frame with chalk ink.  The base is a 6x6 dark brown card with a deep pink cardstock for matting.  I used a new Martha Stewart border punch along the bottom....such a pretty design!


I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from our Everyday Sentiments set and added a trio of pink pearls.  Lastly I dressed it up with some frilly pink ribbon across the middle with a sweet little bow!  A frilly, girly card for a sweet little girl!


There's lots going on at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps right now.....the Gimme Kimmies Kits are up along with the Frugal Friday Specials, but only until Sunday night.  There's also a FREE GIFT with purchase event going on now....you can read about it HERE.  And also you only have a week left to score your spot to our Krafty Day event at the early bird price!  It's gonna be an absolutely amazing day with lots of surprises in store!!!


Now hop on over to the KK Challenge Blog and check out what the other Krafty Girls have in store for you!


Happy kraftin'!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I think Francesca may have been my first image as well and I still love her!! Awesome card Kimmie!!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous! And such fun to have a trip along the crafting memory lane.
Sandra x

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a very pretty card.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...