A Cute Card Thursday Sketch!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is excited to once again be sponsoring this week's sketch challenge over at the Cute Card Thursday blog!  They've got another awesome layout to play with and it fits a lot of our images just perfectly!


For my design I used the Potionmaster who had yet to see ink.....*gasp*!  She's such a hoot!  I decided to play around with her skin colour as I wanted her to look a little....creepy, shall we say!  So I used E0000, C00 and C1 to give her that grayish skintone.




The card has a 6x6 black base with green matting and the patterned papers I used are by Echo Park....so fun!  I added some black rick rack, a cobweb punch in the corner and then sponged around the edges of the main layer with black soot distress ink.  Lastly I stamped one of the super sentiments that comes with the Potionmaster!!




So head on over to the CCT blog and check out the other samples that the team has for you and then be sure to lay along because YOU could win some new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps rubbah using this fabulous sketch!!!   


I'm also entering this card into the challenge over at the new Touch Twin Markers challenge blog!!





P.S.  Did you know that our new September stamps are now available, along with this month's Gimme Kimmies Kits??  But only for a limited time.....so if you're starting on your Christmas cards, you'll want to scoop these up!!


Happy kraftin'!

3 comments:

Deb said...

this is just fabulous, love the cooky character, so perfect for Halloween, gorgeous papers too!
have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Vicki G said...

What a fun card Kimmie! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin!

Vicki

Heidi Brawley said...

love your card! It is Awesome!!! I played with the Cute Card Thurs. sketch. Got my fingers crossed for some Kute Kraftin' Kimmie rubber!!
Hugs, Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...