I WOOF YOU!

Woof!!!  Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has some fabulous new stamps from Emilie Goulet to share today, featuring our FURRY FRIENDS!!!  Heehee!!


The image I've used is from the new CANINE CAPERS 2 set (yes there is also a Canine Capers 1 set!)!!  Is this little dachshund just the cutest??  This particular set comes with THREE doggie images (the dachshund, a pretty poodle and a shaggy dog with his head hangin' out of the car window) and also FIVE coordinating sentiments!!  So fun!!




My card is fairly simple as I wanted to create a scene of sorts for our little puppy pal!!  I stamped the image on Neenah using Memento ink and coloured him up with my Copic markers and then cute him out.  The card base is kraft and I embossed another layer of kraft cardstock using the D'vine Swirls folder and matted it on red.  I created the grass using some green patterned paper from the Friends Furever 6x6 pad by We R Memorykeepers that I scooped up at One Crazy Stamper!  (Fantastic service and SO much choice!!)






I tied some red twine and dangled a cute little doggie charm from the bow.  And lastly I stamped one of the fun sentiments on a cloud die!  I think it turned out quite cute, if I do say so maself!!  Hehe!


So if you'd like to see the other two images from this set and all three from the Canine Capers 1 set, head on over to the KKS Challenge blog!  And while you're hoppin' around, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop, because we're giving away BOTH of these fabulous sets!!!  Then come on back tomorrow when we'll be sharing a new challenge AND the new stamps from Annie Rodrigue!!!!  


Happy kraftin'!

30 comments:

Jani said...

That's fab!
Cute image, great colouring, fab card!

Amanda R said...

Freakin adorable Kimmie! Love the embossed background and the little doggie charm is sweet!

Cindi said...

This is so gorgeous! I love how you did the scene for this cute pup.

Nana Diana said...

Great card Kimmie, you did an awesome job with the scene, it really looks terrific!!

mackbrad said...

So super cute - I love it! I know a few people who would love a card made with this image!

Melinda said...

This is precious!!! I have a friend who has dachshunds and she would absolutely LOVE this!!!

Manon @ Kasimodo said...

Absolument magnifique!!! L'étampe est trop cute!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

omg he is Super cute!!!!! I LOVE your Adorable card too!!!
Hugs, Heidi

Carol said...

So love your dachshund card. Did you use the die from Cheery Lynn? Way cute.

Carol said...

So love your dachshund card. Did you use the die from Cheery Lynn? Way cute.

Shazza said...

brilliant card, love the texture and the way you used the twine x

jan farnworth said...

love your card just to cute.

Jodi Miller said...

Love it!!!

Sheila said...

I love these stamps!! I can't wait to have them. =)

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

Marilyn said...

Love this guy! Fun, cute card!!

Julie C. said...

Ohhh... he is such a lovely dog! Great card, surely will make someone smile!

Brigitte said...

Great sentiments and the little doggie looks so happy!!!
Brigitte

Crafty Math Chick said...

OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE this card so much Kim! I am a HUGE dog lover and have a doxie mix pup myself (so you KNOW I am getting this image right? LOL!) I love how you drew him with his tongue hanging out the side and the sweet scene you created here. I am so excited for this release! YAAY! :)

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Now if this dog was hairier it'd look like my Penny LOL
great card x

Linda Carson said...

What a hoot of an image! Your card just brings smiles! Very creative!

Brenda Graham said...

Love love love the new stamps!!!!

NinaN said...

Love him and the card!

SophiePScrap said...

Great job! the image is awesome!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh this is so very cute. Love the new puppies. I really like the craft background and embossing too.

AMY said...

way too cute!! I love the grass and embossed background!!

Tracey said...

Great card Kimmie!! Love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the stamp sets.

Mary J said...

HHe is uber fun Kimmie - I love him!!

Karen R (ON/CA) said...

LOVE this dog! Great scene. Adorable card!

Becca said...

So very cute..love the doggie
the card is wonderful
xo
Bela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...