Challenge 132 - Under the Sea!!

Well, I had a chance to play with another one of the new Mermaids from our new Krafty Klubhouse Kit, SEA JEWELS!!!  Yay me!!!  So I was able to play along with this week's challenge which is Under the Sea!!


It's nothing very fancy because I haven't got much in the way of krafty goodies at the moment, what with us being in a temporary home while our house is being built.  Most of my stuff is in storage.....and let's just say, it's killing me.  :(  Anyway, here's my creation!!!






I just used some kraft cardstock, some Echo Park Summer Days papers, some twine, a charm and a few rhinestones!  That's it!  But I'm quite please with the way she turned out!  I love colouring the tails of these mermaids and I think I"m going to have to play with a few more, just to try out different colour combos.  Go ahead and check out some of the colours the other Krafty Girls used in today's challenge cards!!  Hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge blog and be sure to play along with this fun challenge!


Happy kraftin'!



4 comments:

Tracey said...

She is fabulous!! Love this card Kimmie! The colours are so pretty!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Kimmie this is gorgeous! I absolutely love the fun bright colours and what a stunning image :)

Unknown said...

Love!!!

Lena95469 said...

this is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...