Hey there! Remember me??

Hey there!  I'm baaaack!  I know I've been away for a bit but I'm SO ready to get krafty again!  Things have been super busy here with different events, Krafty Day, the finishing of my awesome new Krafty Kave!!  .....but more on that later!



I have a card to share with you today....the first one made in the new kraft room!  I'm so excited!!  This week's challenge is to create your own background, so I used the lovely EVA....can you believe I hadn't coloured her up once yet!?!  Tragic!  So I drew in a snowbank with my Copics and added lots of Stardust Stickles and sponged on some fluffy clouds!!  And there's my background!!



Head on over to the challenge blog and check out some more inspiration for this week's challenge!!!  Then join us for some krafty FUN!!!  We'd love to see your creations!

OH and I'll be back later in the week to unveil the Krafty Kave....fit for a princess and all her friends!!!!!  Eeeeeeeee!

Happy kraftin'!
 

4 comments:

Mary J said...

So fab, Kimmie! Love how you did the snow bank - will have to case that idea!

Linda Palmer said...

Kim you did a beautiful job on this one. I love how you colored her and I really do love her best of any of the images that you have had by Annie Rodriquez(sp). Great job and great card.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE what you did with this, Kimmie!! Your coloring is fan-fricking-tastic!
hugs, Sharon

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card Kimmie! Love the bling too!
It was so nice to see you and your team last Saturday in Guelph. We really enjoyed our copic class, I learned so much! My love for colouring has been renewed!
Take care,
Shanna from Thunder Bay :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...