Dance With JOY!

I actually have a card for this week's challenge!!!  Yay me!!  The Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week is a colour inspiration challenge, which usually is hard for me.  But I think there are lots of options and combinations of colours with this one, so here we go!!

You can use any combination of colours on this inspiration colour block:




So I chose to play with one of our new June release stamps!  This one is DANCE FOR JOY by our new artist, Rachelle Anne Miller!  I used the Simple Stories Fabulous paper pad and this yummy fuzzy trim I found by Webster's Pages!  Love the way it turned out!
 



Hope you can join in the fun this week and try out this challenge!  We love to see your Kraftin' Kimmie creations!!
 

Tomorrow is your last day to scoop up the June Gimme Kimmies Kits!  Also we've got some great Frugal Friday Specials this weekend at 25-50% OFF!!  


Now go ahead and check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls featuring this week's challenge!!  If you join us and play along, you could WIN a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!!!

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oh she is so cute!!! i love the colours and that beautiful trim! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...