It's Christmas in July!

Hey guess what??  I'm the Krafty Hostess this week for our weekly challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog!  And my challenge for you all is CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!

I love to play with my holiday stamps and I had yet to colour up the lovely CELESTINA!  Can you believe that??  So I used her for this week's challenge in combination with the Bo Bunny Snow Day 6x6 pad, some lace trim, seam binding ribbon and a lovely spray of pearls!  I also added a faceted button from SU and tied it on with some twine.  



I used the 'out of the box' technique for the main image layer, letting Celestina's dress trail out of the frame.  The die I used is from Stampin' Up and I also used their coordinating paper piercing guide.  And of course I had to add some Glamor Dust glitter on her wings to make her all sparkly!!



Don't forget to check out this week's Frugal Friday Specials which include several of our favourite stamps on 20-50% OFF plus also some of our paper pads!!  Woohoo!

Now head over to the challenge blog to check out all the other awesome samples and then join us for this week's challenge and YOU could win!!

Happy kraftin'!

2 comments:

Nana Diana said...

I LOVE your card Kimmie!! Celestina looks gorgeous and your colour combo and layout are awesome! So cool!!

Danni said...

This card is so pretty! Love the colors you used!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...