It's a SKETCH! And I'm the Hostess!!!

It's challenge time at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and it's the last one for the year!!!  I'm the hostess this week and my fave challenges are SKETCHES!!!



So use your KKStamps along with this sketch for inspiration and play along with us!!  You could WIN!!



I used the new SNOW MUCH FUN stamp set along with a sentiment from the YOU'RE SO COOL! stamp set for my design!  I also used the Powder Mountain 6x6 pad from Bo Bunny....I love these blues!!  I coloured up the image and added Diamond Dust glitter on the ice and snow, then added some red seam binding ribbon and some acrylic snowflakes that I scooped up at the dollah store!!!  



This challenge will be open for TWO whole weeks so I hope you can find some time over the holidays to get krafty!!!

 ** Special News Bulletin!!  Here's a little secret....we'll be having our Annual BOXING WEEK SALE starting on December 26th!!  So if you happen to get a little $$ for Christmas, here's the perfect way to spend it!  On Krafty goodies for YOU!! Almost EVERYTHING will be on SALE!!

Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Challenge Blog to check out the samples featuring this week's sketch by lots of our Krafty Girls and Guests!!

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a KRAFTY New Year!!!

Kimmie

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Happy New Year!

I love the card, especially all the wonderfully icy glittery touches.

I've got a question for you thought. I love, Love, LOVE the blue patterned papers you used. Who makes 'em and what line?

Thanks!

Kathi said...

Never mind. I'm a moron. I should have actually READ your blog post.

Powder Mountain by Bo Bunny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...