January Release Day! Let's Hop!




Woohoo!!!  It's release day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and I actually have something to share....can you believe it??!!



I've used the brand new sentiment set by Becky called WORDS OF INSPIRATION!  It's a stunning set of NINE elegant quotes and sentiments which look fabulous on their own or along with a coloured image on a card!!  I made THREE cards!!!



I made a set of three cards and all feature the new stamp set, kraft and white cardstock and the patterned paper is from an older 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye!  I used distress inks sponged around the edges of everything to give it that vintage feel!!



Be sure to hop around the blogs today to see ALL the new stamp sets that are NOW AVAILABLE at the shop site!!!  SO much eye candy to look at and to inspire you!!  Happy shoppin'!!



13 comments:

Brandi R said...

Fabulous cards! Beautiful colors and layout....just lovely!

Deb M said...

Simple Elegance! Love the sentiments! Great color combo! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Great cards. Thank you for a wonderful hop. I so enjoyed all of the ladies projects.

GinaF said...

I really like the colors you used in all these cards! And the addition of ribbons an buttons just makes it pop! And these sentiments are just beautiful!And, and, and....! lol :)

Cathy Hanes said...

Well those who haven't made it to the END of the list better HURRY!! Your cards are SO cute...LOVE these SENTIMENTS!! Thanks for sharing!!

Heather said...

All three cards are so pretty in colour choices and embellishments. I really like this sentiment set. Hugs, my friend.

Miclarae said...

Love them all, can't wait to get my order!!

Heather said...

These are all so beautiful! Love the papers you used and the distressing makes them even more fabulous. I think the 3rd is my favorite.

Mary said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you used the same paper in all three cards and it looks so different in each version.
thanks for sharing some great cards.

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely cards, Kim. Love the easy simplicity.

Christine Kosmak said...

Kim these cards are just so pretty and was trying to pick a favourite, and just managed to decide on the 3rd one!! Love the inked edges just a hint of vintage/aged feel!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Love your card. Love the papers and the sentiment. What a great bunch of sentiments in one package.
Linda K.
www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...