April Krafty Peeks....Day One!! It's Coffee Time!!

Today is Day ONE of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' previews for the month of April!  I'm thrilled to actually have something to share for this release!  Things have been crazy busy at KKS headquarters, which is a good thing, but I haven't been very krafty lately!

If you know me at ALL, you know that I love COFFEE!  It's sad but, when I go to bed at night, I think about the coffee I'll have when I wake up the next morning! *smile* Haha!



Anyway, the set we are previewing today is called
 I {HEART} COFFEE!!
Now you may have seen this set already because it was part of our Limited Edition Krafty Kard Kit that we released last month and which promptly sold out!!!  Well, now you can get the stamp set individually starting on Saturday!!! It comes with the fabulous main image plus THREE coordinating sentiments!  I used one on the outside AND one on the inside of my card!


Everything I used on my creation is from the card kit and most of these goodies you can now find in the shop! I used the new Kaisercraft 6.5x6.5 inch paper pad called Spring Blooms and it features specialty papers in the pad plus lots of fun die cuts and I used one of them to stamp the sentiment on!  Also I added the fun wood glasses embellishment from the Prima Coffee Break Wood Icons that are now in the shop!  There are also more coffee themed goodies for ya!  


We hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!  It will take place on  Saturday evening beginning at 6pm EST!!  Hope you can come hang out with the me and Krafty Girls! 


All the Krafty Girls and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Emilie!  And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!!  You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! {This winner will be announced at the party on Saturday!}

Happy hoppin'!

17 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

Oh I love those papers! And the colors you choose for the mug are so perfect too! TFS Lizzy

~amy~ said...

So fun! Great hop! Love your card!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the little glasses.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love the colors you have used on this cute card. Thanks for sharing:)

Brandi R said...

Gorgeous! LOVE your coloring and the whole layout is just FAB ♥

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Love the papers and your fabulous coloring!

Mary said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love the colors! This image is adorable and the sentiment is so cute!!

D.Ann C said...

She's FAB, Kimmie! What a great hop!! I'm ashamed to say I haven't gotten to play with my kit yet... life got in the way. But the hop has inspired me for the next chance I get! : )

Heather said...

Very pretty. She is such a cutie in her big cup of coffee.

Heather said...

Love the colour combination and your colouring! Great card!!

Ann said...

Lovin' this new stamp set and your card is so adorable. The little glasses and cute bow are the perfect touches.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Cute! Noticed the "white" detail too. Haven't done mine yet but will use that hilight when I do.

JessicaK said...

Gorgeous outside and inside and the sentiment just cracks me up every time

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN & FABULOUS card Kim :)
LOVE it, inside & out!!!
Your colour combo & colouring is SO CHEERY, LOVE IT, LOVE your pretty papers too!!!

Christine Kosmak said...

I love the colours on your giant "bath tub" mug here Kim!! I also love how you decorated the inside of the card too!

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful card, I love the flags, colours and the sentiment LOL

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Kimmie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...