It's a Beautiful Day!


It's Wonderful Wednesday time!! We hope you can play along!! As always....it's ANYTHING GOES!!
 Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!!

SUMMER STAMP SALE!!!!!! There are almost 200 of your fave Kraftin Kimmie Stamps on SALE NOW!!! 
 Up to 50% off but only until the 31st!!! Happy shoppin'!

We want EVERYONE to be able to play along so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter on this post until August 4th at midnight! At the end of the month one random winner will be chosen from all the submissions for the whole month and will receive a $20 Gift Card to the shop!!! What do you think.....wanna WIN?? Let's see your krafty stuff!!



For my card I used the It's a Beautiful Day stamp set!!  Love these fun little kiddos by artist, Cheryl Grant!  It's a 6x6 kraft cardstock base and I used lots of patterned papers from my Doodlebug Hello, Sunshine paper pad.  I coloured her up in coordinating colours using my Copic markers, added polka dots to her shirt using my white Sharpie poster paint pen and doodled a frame with my multiliner pen.  I added some wrinkled seam binding ribbon, some tiny flowers and a fabulous bird's nest by Prima!

Hope you like it and hope you can join us!!
Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

MBakeler said...

I really like the card. I am a huge fan of Doodlebug and your card is A+. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...