We Mermaid to Be Friends!

Good morning and welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday challenge where Anything Goes!!!  

Today I'm sharing a shaker card I made using the brand new MERMAID FRIENDS clear stamp set!!  I'm having SO much fun with all the new underwater stamp sets!


For this one I made the under the sea background paper by watercolouring with my Zig markers in blues and greens for the base of the shaker.  The card base is blue and then the top layer is just plain white with the circle cut out and I added a layer of leftover clear packaging from a Project Life Core Kit that I bought!  I love that I can reuse plastic from other packaging and it doesn't go to waste!


I added a mixture of blue and green sequins to go inside the shaker and popped up the main layer on foam to keep in the sequins.  Then I coloured up the mermaid and friend image using my Copic markers, adding lots of tiny dots on her tail for added texture.  Lastly I stamped one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp set on a flag and added some enamel dots!!!  Now she's all ready to give to one of my mermaid friends!  ;)

I hope you'll hope over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to check out more inspiration and then join us for this challenge!  You'll be entered to WIN the monthly prize!!

Happy kraftin'!







2 comments:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Gorgeous! The colouring is sublime and the shaker is a great accent.

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

Wow she is gorgeous. Love the shaker card. Kim does anyone have a tutorial? My little sequins all fall out when I try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...