Who loves FLOWERS?!!

Welcome to another fun Saturday challenge at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

This week's challenge is all about FLOWERS!!!  I love adding flowers to my designs, don't you?

For my card I used the fun new underwater stamp set by artist Cheryl Grant called KEEP SWIMMING which is now back in stock at the shop!


A made a fun watercolour background which I think turned out perfectly for this scene....lots of blue and green for the water and seaweed and stuff under the water!  I used the Lucas and the baby killer whale images which I coloured with Copic markers, cut them out and pop dotted them to make them 3D!  I used some Doodlebug papers and water drop sprinkles, orange twine and of course FLOWERS!  Lastly I stamped one of the fun sentiments that comes with the set on a speech bubble die!


I hope you can join us for this week's fun challenge!  Be sure to hop over to the KKS blog to check out MORE inspiration from the Krafty Girl design team!


Don't forget that this weekend's Frugal Friday Specials are up with a dozen of our fabby stamp sets on SALE 25-50% OFF but only for the weekend and only while supplies last!!

Happy kraftin'!

1 comment:

Janine said...

Sweet and colourful scene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...