It's July Release Day! And it's MAGICAL!!!

I'm so excited to share another creation with you featuring the NEW RELEASE!!

Today is our July Release and ALL the new clear stamp sets that you've been seeing through this week are NOW available over at the krafty shop!

The card I've got for you today features the new
UNICORNS AND RAINBOWS
clear stamp set!
And I think you'll agree.....it's enchanting!!


For my card I made my own background paper using watercolour paper, distress inks and flicking a bit of water on it!  After it dried, I also stamped a few of the little stars on it in pink ink!


I popped up the clouds which are faux stitched with a multiliner pen and I stamped one of the fun sentiments on the big cloud.  I coloured up one of the sweet unicorns using my Copic markers and added some glitter to the mane and tail with my Wink of Stella brush.  I popped up the unicorn and added some black twine!

Be sure to check out all the other creations on today's blog hop and then head on over to the krafty shop to grab some new stamps!

Happy kraftin'!

2 comments:

riliska said...

Very nice card!! I love these clouds.. and the background.. and the Little Pony is very cute.. I love this all...

Unknown said...

What a magical creation! Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...