Happy Howl-idays!

Welcome to another Wonderful Wednesday Challenge at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
As always the theme is Anything Goes because we want everyone to join in and play along!

This week I used the brand new SANTA PAWS clear stamp set from our holiday release!  This is one of my fave images from the September release and it's by artist Emilie Goulet!


I pulled out some older holiday patterned papers by My Mind's Eye and I love them because they are non traditional with turquoise and pink which are my faves!  I coloured up the image with coordinating Copic markers, which are my favourite medium to work with.


The card is a 6x6 white square base and I used pink and turquoise cardstocks for matting the patterned layers.  I pop dotted the main focal layer and added some fun flowers.  Lastly I added one of the sentiments that comes with the SANTA PAWS set on a flag!


There's lots going on at the Krafty Friends Facebook page this week because it's the SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY of 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!  All week we'll have events, games, flash sales and lots more going on so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Hop on over to the KKS blog and check out what the other design team members have created for your inspiration!
Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...