It's Release Day!

It's Release Day at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
 and it's our final one for 2017!

I used the ADORABLE new set of critters for my krafty kreation!
The set is called FURRY HOLIDAY WISHES!


I coloured up Mr. Fox with my Copic markers on Xpress It cardstock using these adorable Doodlebug papers to guide me with the colours.  I used a polaroid die and a Lawn Fawn die plus large white ricrack, glitter enamel dots, a white acrylic snowflake plus pink twine!  I love the sentiment combinations you can make with this fun set too!


Be sure to hop over to the krafty shop because ALL the new stamp sets are NOW available!


PLUS if you shop this weekend you'll receive a fabulous COUPON in your package for your next purchase!!

Happy shoppin'!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...