Krafty Peeks....Day THREE!! From the Otter Side!!

Today is our final day of Krafty Peeks 
for June and this one's a doozy!!!



I mean seriously??!!  How adorable is the NEW
FROM THE OTTER SIDE
stamp set?!!


I had some more time earlier this week to get krafty and I can't believe how much fun I had with these cuties!!  I thought this little guy was perfect for a shaker card!


The bubble paper I used for the background is from a Doodlebug pad and I added some diecut 'seaweed'.  The acetate is recycled from a bit of leftover packaging and I used Neenah cardstock for the base.  The combination of Copics I used for the Otter fur is: E59, E57, E55, E53 and R20 for the nose!  Love the sentiments with this awesome set and I added one on a flag at the bottom!


ALL the new stamp sets PLUS the TWO brand new Hybrid INKS will be available after the LIVE Online Release Party this afternoon!!!  Hope you can join us for all the fun and prizes!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...