Scrappin' ............. my first love!

I had a chance to do a little scrappin' over the weekend so I pulled out my envelope of enlarged photos. When I get my digitals printed, I pick out my fave photos and get them enlarged to 5x7's and keep them in a separate container. When I feel like doin' a single page layout, I grab my envelope and pick out a special one!!

I LOVE these photos of Emileigh holding our dog, Daisy!! What a pair of wingnuts! Well, actually it was just Emmy. Poor Daisy couldn't do much about the dressin' up, now could she??!!These pics were obviously at Christmastime (note the deer antlers and Santa hat...heehee) but Emileigh has on a pink sweatshirt so that made finding the paper a little challenging. BUT of course I pulled out my trusty Basic Grey papers and found the Dasher line which has Christmas colours but also PINK!! I used a couple of patterns together and used my Cuttlebug for the hearts and also I embossed the Friend folder in Real Red and cut out the words to put on the corners of the pics. One says 'giggle' and one says 'silly'. I used some red gingham and a hand made tag and also the Basic Grey cardstock stickers for the title. I also put E&D down at the corner of the bottom picture. For the finishing touches I used grosgrain ribbon, a round, metal embellishment that says happy holidays and two square metal brads from the $ store in the top corners!

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

Awwwww I love this page, you are just the beary bestest scrapbooker in the whole wide world!! Quit working at the library, and go get a job a CK!! LOL
(((hugs)))

I have to add...the code below that I have to enter says
whmabmn!! Okay I play Bumper Games too much!!

Melanie said...

Adorable page. You have a great stash of BG :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...