HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

I'm such a sucker for cheesy quizzes and stuff!! So when I saw this Valentine's Day quiz, you KNOW I had to do it!! Find out what your Candy Heart says by doing this quiz!!

Make sure to comment back here and tell me what yours said!!!

Your Candy Heart Says "Hug Me"

A total sweetheart, you always have a lot of love to give out.
Your heart is open to where ever love takes you!

Your ideal Valentine's Day date: a surprise romantic evening that you've planned out

Your flirting style: lots of listening and talking

What turns you off: fighting and conflict

Why you're hot: you're fearless about falling in love

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Awww! I'm a HUG ME too! We rule!!! :)

Melanie said...

Mine says "Cutie Pie". That was fun :)

Darcy said...

I am the same as You and DONNA! hehehe!

Cindy Lou Who said...

Apparently I'm an unromantic grinch!! LOL!!
Okay...maybe it wasn't THAT word...but it was close!! HA HA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...