Two Peas in a Pod!!



A good friend of mine......you know her as Cindy Lou, flattered me to no end by asking me to be the first-ever Featured Scrapbooker on her blog, My Inky Fingers!!! How exciting is that?? I was really humbled that she likes my creations enough to want to feature my work on her blog, which has a LOT of readers!!

So I had to do a little writeup about myself (how embarassing) and I did a special scrapbook page to be 'unveiled' (*eyes rolling here*) on her blog!! Well, I did this page for her and now that it has been a few weeks since she debuted it, I guess I can share it on here!!!

This page was made using Basic Grey Lilykate patterned papers, layered on top of each other and using Chocolate Chip cardstock by Stampin' Up. I used a 5x7 enlargement of one of my favourite pictures of myself and Emileigh, taken on a true Snow Day here in Southwestern Ontario. No, literally the whole town shut down!! The Library even called to tell me not to come in to work because they were closing for the day!!! Now THAT'S a Snow Day!!! Can you tell we are a little stoked about that development??? I also used the chipboard alphabet by Basic Grey to trace out some letters for the title on some of the patterned paper and the brackets too! I used the cardstock stickers that come with the Lilykate kit along with some alphabet stamps from Stampin' Up to complete the title and I added some ribbon, a large Prima flower with a small one in the center and a brad, and also some metal flowers. I also like to sponge the edges of my letters and the edges of the papers to make them stand out and give them a little more dimension. And waalah!!! Hope ya like my page!! If you do LET ME KNOW!! Leave me a comment!! I love to hear from you gals!!!

Have a Stamperiffic Day!!!

3 comments:

Stampernmore said...

You are so talented, Kimmie! Great page, love the green :)

Anonymous said...

Of Course I love your pages!!! Keep it up, so I can admire yours, I surely cant admire my own, I am too far behind!! LOL!!

DeniseLynn said...

Great page! Although I don't always take time to comment I read your bog every day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...