Friends Challenge!!


No, I'm not talkin' about the awesome TV show, Friends......although I could totally go toe to toe with you on any Friends trivia challenge too!! I'm referring to a challenge that I completed yesterday for the Virtual Scrapbooking Preview Party!!

For challenge C, you had to complete a layout which incorporates Friends or friendship and uses the provided sketch. Also there had to be blue on your layout and the square cutout piece which you will notice on the upper left corner of my left page!!

This layout is using pictures from Emileigh's Track and Field day of 2004! It's always a super fun day for her and all her little friends. I usually take the day or half day off from work and Mom and I go and spend the day taking pictures and filming with the video camera!! The sketch was for a one page layout and I used it on the left page, but of course I had many pics and needed a two pager so I made the right page without a sketch. I got to use my new Doodle Alphabet for the title and some awesome paper (that I don't know the name of....sorry). I added some orange ric rac and stamped the sentiment on the bottom of the right page which says: "A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same". I sponged the edges of almost all the papers and pieces to make them stand out and cut out a few flowers from one of the patterned papers.



It was nice to get some pages done as I've been spending more time on cards lately. I hope to get more done this weekend during Virtual Scrapbooking Night!! Feel free to join in the fun and you can get more details here!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colors...love all your added details! You did an awesome job with the challenge!

Stampernmore said...

awesome page! love your bright colors!

Rochelle W said...

Very cool. I love the colors and the paper.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Good for you for scrapping some. I need to also.

Aimeslee

Melanie said...

Looking at your be-oo-tiful page, I realized - I never run my striped paper horizontally, always vertically. Do you suppose it's becuase I'm short and fat and have a hideous fear or wearing horizontal stripes? Guess I'm going to have to try something new.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Another awesome scrapbook spread. I just love the colors you chose, and that sentiment is darling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...