Fun with Friends!!



Obviously I've been in a 'scrappy' mood this weekend, what with Virtual Scrapbook Night and all!! So here's another one of my submissions for a challenge!! This one was to use chipboard on your layout, so I took some Basic Grey Lucky paper and these photos of Emileigh a few years ago with a couple of her friends! Aren't they so cute....and goofy!!

The layout is a Kimmie original (I just played around with the photos I had) and I used several of the coordinating BG papers. The 'Fun' and 'Friends' parts of the title are done with chipboard and the 'with' is done with the Cuttlebug and attached with my trusty Xyron. The ribbon is the stitched grosgrain by Stampin' Up and the charm on the upper left says 'Friends Forever' and the ribbon slider on the right says 'laughter'. The chipboard tag has a rubon that says 'laugh often' and wouldn't you know, I just HAPPENED to get these perfectly matching Prima flowers on Saturday!! What are the odds??

And hey....some good news for all you busy scrappers!! The deadline for submissions to the VSBN challenges has been extended until Wednesday night!! So get scrappin' and don't forget to do my challenge and post your link on this posting....you could be a lucky Kimmie's Kandy winner!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I really like the papers and the chipboard that you used to make your pages. The colors are so pretty. One of these days I just might try a challenge.

Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...