Got Visa??


I don't know what I would do without my Stampin' Up markers! I LOVE using them with my Stamping Bella images, as well as all my other lined images. They are just crying to be coloured in!!

I don't often have time to do the daily card challenges on Splitcoaststampers, but this morning I whipped up this card for the Ways to Use It challenge, which was to use your markers. I didn't come up with any cool or unusual way to use them....I just coloured in my Elizabella image from Stampingbella!!

As usual, I began with my patterned paper. I chose this retro feeling paper from Paper Reflections (I got it on clearance from Target....love a deal!!) and chose my SU markers to match the colours. I used Blush Blossom for her skin tone, So Saffron for her hair and then Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Basic Black. Using my bella also gave me a chance to use my NEW oval shadow stamp from Amuse, that my bestest pal Julee sent me...you so rock, sistah!! Now my bellas don't have to look like they are floating on the card...they actually have somewhere to stand!!

So I coloured her in and then added some black polka dots on her dress with my black Sakura glaze pen to mimic the polka dots on the patterned paper. I used Bashful Blue for the card base and used the ticket corner punch on the pp. I doodled around the bella and added the sentiment, 'Got Visa?' with my Karen Foster Snap Stamps. I matted her on Basic Black and Regal Rose and pop dotted the main image. Then I added some super cool pink velvet ric rac ribbon that I got from my local scrapbook store and also a couple of Prima flowers and a glittery brad!!

Bellas, bellas, so much fun!!!

Also I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments about my 'news' yesterday!! I can't express how much your encouragement means to me...you da bomb!!!

7 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Kim,
She is beautiful. I have you saved to my favorites, plus I am in bellaholics with you. I love the whole retro feel with her!! Way to go. Chris

StampingontheLakefront said...

Doesn't the commercial go like this...
The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown - no finer place, for sure
Downtown - everything's waiting for you

Love your Bella, now only if our Bella's could sing hehehe
TFS

grace

Lorie said...

Oh, good Lord she is adorable!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Bellalicious! Love the Got Visa? sentiment! So glad you're enjoying your new shadow stamp.

Anonymous said...

Love your card Kim!!!
Please tell me where I can get that shadow stamp online?
Maureenabella from the Netherlands.

Rochelle W said...

Super cute card!

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...love the sentiment and the awesome color palette!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...