Art in the Library!!


Hello, hello! Sorry I'm a little later than usual this morning. Emileigh and I were out late last night!! We had a fun girls night last night and went to see the new Harry Potter movie! It was totally amazing....as we knew it would be! Each one seems to get better than the last, if that is possible. The acting is just phenomenal and the action in this one was tremendous!! Anyhoooo.....we had to go to the 10pm show because I had to work the late shift, so I got to sleep in a bit this morning.

I wanted to share some exciting news with you! The library where I work has just started an Art in the Library program to promote the arts in the community. Well this month they asked me to do a display of my scrapbook pages and rubber stamp art!! So cool!! I was a little hesitant, because of course, there are many people that frequent the library including little children with sticky fingers!! Even some adults with 'sticky fingers'....hahaha!! And I wanted to protect my 'artwork' so I went to my friend who owns the LSS and she GAVE me these wonderful plastic envelopes to keep my pages and cards in!! She is the best!! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of my display!!



Have a wonderful Thursday and don't forget..........Big Brother is on tonight!! I wonder who will get evicted!! I'm hoping for Amber.....she's SO annoying!!! *giggle*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool for you...your display rocks! I bet people are totally inspired by your stuff!

Anonymous said...

Your display looks fabulous. Great job Kimmie, I'm sure lots of people will be inspired by the great pages and cards they see. Awesome! nd

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

What a great thing for your library. You have awesome work! Love your blog. The duck card is adorable too!

Soguesswhat11 said...

Beautiful! What a great display!!

Hey Kimmie, You have now been tagged!

Rules:
*Post 7 random things about yourself
*Tag 7 other bloggers
*Post the rules
*Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.

Have fun!

Melanie said...

Great displays.

Stampernmore said...

I am so happy for you! your display looks great!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh how awesome is this! You are such an inspiration to me and to so many other women.

Mary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...