Kimmie's Kard Kontest!!!


Well, it sounds like you are all up for a contest!!! Woohoo!!! How fun!! I love challenges and contests and from all the comments, I think YOU do too!! So let me give you the deets!!

Now since everyone likes different challenges and I want everyone to be able to play along....what's say we have FOUR different challenges??? That way you can pick which challenge you like OR do them all!!! Sound good??? And when I tell you about the prizes, trust me, you're gonna wanna do them all!!!

Here are the categories:

1) Sketch Challenge - Didja notice the card in this post, or are you all just too busy reading the contest info?? Hahaha!! I just love this little guy, hangin' out with his best pal fishin'!! This is a sneak peek of the new High Hopes stamps that will be unveiled and available to order beginning this Friday!!! Well, this is the sketch for the challenge! I made it a really easy one, nothing too fancy. Do you like it??? Isn't it just adorable??

2) Colour Challenge - Another really simple challenge! I'm not going to be too specific and pick exact colours because I don't want to exclude anyone if they don't have certain colours, sooooo.....just use FALL colours!! Whatever colours are fall colours to you!!

3) Theme Challenge - Animals!! I think everyone has stamps of animals......dogs, cats, mice, zoo animals, farm animals, wild animals....even bugs!! So just include an animal of some sort in your creation!!

4) Supply Challenge - You may have noticed that I'm a sucker for embellishments......ribbon, brads, eyelets, stickles, rhinestones, glitter, buttons!! So be sure to use embellishments for this one!!

Now you can enter each challenge as many times as you like but you CANNOT combine challenges! You must make a separate card for each challenge to be included for judging and prizes.

And speaking of prizes.........did I mention that High Hopes is revealing a bunch of new images on Friday??!! Well, Tina at High Hopes has generously offered up some of the NEW STAMPS AS PRIZES!!!!! Yay, Tina!!!!! And there will be....not one but TWO winners in each category!!! Didn't I tell ya you'd wanna enter each challenge???

I will accept entries for Kimmie's Kard Kontest until Wednesday, August 29th at midnight EST and I will post the winners on Friday, August 31st!!! Just email me a small pic of your card(s) and specify which challenge each one is for.

Exciting, huh??!! So go on, get busy.........go stamp somethin'!!!

32 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

great contest Kim!

love your card-that stamp is just too cute :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute, cute card. And the contest sounds so fun. I'm just gonna have to squeeze it in. Thanks, Kimmie.

sophia landry said...

That's a great card and I can't wait to get started on your contest!

Anonymous said...

Adorable stamp and I love what you did with it. Great card as always! nd

Inge Groot said...

Hi Kim, what a great idea to do a HHRS contest! Your summer card is amazing:o)

Julie S. said...

Oh, I am sooooo excited! Thank you for all the fun categories... my folks are here and I am going to have a great excuse to continue stamping during their visit ;^)*

Deb said...

Sounds like fun ~ I love High Hopes rubber stamps! I can't wait to see the new releases...

Anonymous said...

Great idea Kim!

I can't wait to see the new High Hopes stamps on Friday!

Donna

Beth Thomas said...

Just the motivation I need!! Your great, gal! Thanks so much!

9kids said...

What a cute card and what a great idea for a contest! I emailed you an entry.

Colleen Schaan said...

What an adorable card...I love that little fishin boy!

I am soooooo up for your challenge...I better get my butt in gear and go stamp something!

Mary said...

Kimmie, I love your card. The little boy stamp is so adorable! I will do my best to enter your contest as soon as possible. Thanks for having it. :)

Mary

Cathrine StClair said...

I just found your blog - its wonderful!! You do great work.

Should we add a comment here with a link to our contest entries?

Cathrine StClair said...

Opp - sorry - just saw the instructions. LOL....

I'll just go get some coffee now....

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so exciting! Can I leave work early to go home and play?!

Susie said...

I must enter your contest. Thanks for the heads up on the new stamps at High Hopes. I just love the image on your card - so very adorable.

jodene said...

I have my first one done. It at SCS in my gallery 'adisneyfreak' www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=646729&cat=500&ppuser=118582 Off to plat some more.

2 Worlds said...

I sent you a email
let me know if you received sometimes go to spam, Thanks

Allison Rankin said...

Hey Kimmie...here's one challenge done...my fall card. And it's way traditional! I am so hoping for more High Hopes stamps! Cheerio!

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/2007/08/its-fall.html

stamp and scrape said...

Here's my contribution for the sketch challenge - was very inspired by your work.
Ros
http://stampandscrape.blogspot.com/2007/08/dream.html

jodene said...

I had time to play yesterday. Here are my cards. Fall Theme www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=647626&cat=500&ppuser=118582
Embellished www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo647627&cat=500&ppuser=118582 Animals www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=647628&cat=500&ppuser=118582 In my gallery at SCS 'adisneyfreak' Thanks for the great challenges!!

Chris (catt871) said...

Wheeeeeee, these are sooooo much fun!!!!! LOVE the sketch challenge & yes, I adore that stamp!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie: I am up for the challenge. Must I participate in each or just select one challenge to do and submit? Pls. let me know at bela3@sympatico.ca Thanks, Anabela

Mary said...

Hi Kimmie, I would like to enter my card into the Animal challenge.

http://itsallaboutthejourney.typepad.com/its_all_about_the_journey/2007/08/what-cookin.html

Thanks.

Mary

Alhambra Club said...

Great contest, just put mine up for your Theme Challenge, busy working on some of your other challenges. Thanks

Alhambra Club said...

My card for the Fall colour challenge is on my site.
www.flofollies.blogspot.com

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Kimmie! I did all 4 cards! Thanks for the fun challenges! I have all of them in this post:

http://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/08/kimmies-challenge.html

Thanks!
Cheryl KVD

mum-on-the-run said...

Hi Kimmie!!

GREAT contest!! My card for the "animals" challenge is here :

http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/08/dcm-take-letter.html

TFL :)

Samm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Samm said...

Great idea Kimmie, I've combined all the challenges but I'd like it entered into the fall colours challenge, here it is:

by Samm: DCM, Kimmie and Deanne

Samm
x

Alhambra Club said...

Just posted a card for you sketch challenge, it is on my site.
www.flofollies.blogspot.com
These new stamps are jus adorable.

Unknown said...

Okay, just made one for your sketch challenge, that was loads of fun and found two cards I recently made that fit two of your other challenges, yeay!!! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...