Gotta LOVE them Hedgehogs!!!

Well there were some very cool guesses as to the newest stamps on my pretty new shelf!! The correct answers were: the Magenta birdie stamp, the little girl Fairy stamp by Penny Black called Dream a Dream, the three little Hedgehogs in Tutus by Penny Black called Ecarte, Splits, Pirouette and (shock of all shocks) the Hedgehog in the flowerpot called Greetings.

And out of all the correct answers, the random winner of the Around the Block gift set is ........... MONIKA!!! Please email me your address and I will get your Kimmie's Kandy out this week!!

Don't forget to check back later on Monday for some exciting High Hopes Rubber Stamps news!!! It'll be just DUCKIE, I promise!! Heehee!!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats! Well I guessed correctly one of the 3, but randomly not a winner, next time, right? wink, wink

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...