Quick and Cute!


Since I've been so busy lately (haven't we all), I decided to share something simple and quick today. And what's quicker than a one layer card??

I made a 4x4 card from some of my Fabriano watercolour paper and stamped the butterflies image from a new clear set called The Flourish Pack by Inkadinkado. There are some lovely lined images in this set and I just happen to love butterflies! Anyway I stamped it in the bottom right corner of the card base in Archival Versafine Black Onyx ink and coloured the image in using my Aquapainter and SU inks. Then I stamped the A Muse sentiment and added several pieces of the double stitched ribbon in matching colours.

Very quick, very simple, very cute!!

9 comments:

jodene said...

Cute,cute,cute!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, sometimes simple is just as effective!! Love it. nd

Lia said...

a great card you made. I likes the way you made the ribbons

Beth M said...

Adorable!

Deb said...

Love it! Sometimes I think we all forget just how much impact a single layer card can have - this one is beautiful!

shel9999 said...

Super cute! Simple is a good thing!

Crystal said...

Fantastic, elegant and simple. My kinda card!

dd2njoy said...

One layer cards are great too,love
the ribbons you added!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...