MFT Sneaky Peek - Day 2!!


Heehee!! Isn't this fun?! Today's card features the soon-to-be-released set Be Mine by My Favorite Things which has those adorable conversation hearts and a yummy box of chocolates in a heart shaped box.........I've never received any of those before.....how come? Hmph!

I started out by stamping the row of three hearts in Versamagic Dew Drop inks in Sea Breeze and Pink Grapefruit, which, conveniently enough, happen to match Groovy Guava and Soft Sky!!! There are several sentiments on the hearts but I wanted the 'I Love You' one to be highlighted in the center. I used some patterned paper from the Happy Me kit by SU (I'm so sad it's no longer available!) and some Groovy Guava designer paper. The Soft Sky strip is also stamped with a 'Happy' background stamp which is in the third new stamp set by MFT, called Happy Occasions! I pop dotted the main panel and added coordinating ribbon and a white button with some linen thread!

Did you know that every week in the MFT forum over on SCS, our very own Cindy Haffner posts a sketch challenge?? There's a new one every Monday and I used this week's sketch for today's card!! Sketches are My Favorite Thing!!! Go HERE if you wanna do it too!!!

Don't forget that tomorrow night there's a Cocktail Party in the MFT forum from 9-11pm EST!! There will be lots of fun and chatter, as well as some games and of course, the release of the new sets!!! HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! Unfortunately, I have to work until 8:30pm, but I'll be hopping into my pj's as soon as I get home and gettin' comfy in from of my 'puter to join in the par-tay!!! Hope you can join us!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun card Kim!! This is such a great set isn't it? I just love all the fun possibilities! :)

Crestajune said...

Great card, Kimmie! But then, they always are!

Beth Thomas said...

This is so "sweet!" I love the colors, the layout, the stamping- all of it!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!!

michelle sturgeon said...

Great card!

Lorie said...

Oh, my lord! That is adorable! :o)

laos348 said...

I like this card a lot! The colors are a great mix and fun!

Deborah said...

Love those hearts and your colors match so nicely! Deb

Mary said...

Your card is very pretty Kim. Love those lucious colors.


Mary

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. I'm ready for the MFT release party tonight! I need all of the new sets!

Teresa

Anonymous said...

SO cute, Kim!!! Fantastic color combo!

Amanda said...

Love these colors!!! Adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...