Release Par-tay!!


Last night's MFT Release Party was a hoot, as usual! I'll show you the other two Teasers I unveiled last night in the Party thread!!

The first is a pocket card made using the Ride 'Em Cowgirl set!! I used the Wanted SU dp and some super suede brads that I picked up in Florida! I figure you could use the insert as a bookmark too, if you wanted. They are so easy to make, but so cool.



Also the second one is a bright and cheery thank you card using the Punch a Bunch set! Very simple but quick and easy! I think it's pretty springy!!



Both sets are now available on the MFT website, so hop on over there pardner and order yours!

I'll be back later today with another posting for ya, so be sure to check back!!

8 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

they are gorgeous. I love that pocket one!! Great job, and it was so fun last night!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful pocket card.
i need to look into these virtuel nights... what is going on there???

Janine said...

Great cards Kim..

Ila said...

These are both Gorgeous creations!!

Kelly Schelske said...

I love them and I think I must have this stamp set!!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! I am just catching up after being sick for two weeks and out of touch...looks like you had a wonderful vacation...your cards as alwasy are wonderful! hugs

Anonymous said...

Both of these cards are just too cute. I love what you do with the cowgirl stamps, you just use them so well and do such awesome things!! nd

Elizebeth said...

For the short time I was there last night I couldn't comment as SCS was wonky.
I absolutely adore your pocket card! And the colors on your punch a bunch are so cheerful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...