May MFTeaser Day 2!! - Friends FUR-ever!!


I think this might be my favourite of the May releases by My Favorite Things!!! It's called Friends Furever and it is the mini set for this month! The main image is this adorable little boy and his big 'ol doggie!! It also comes with a dog tag in the shape of a bone and several sentiments that you can stamp inside the tag!! So perfect!! Now I didn't use the tag on this card but you'll see it later on!!

I got this bright and boyish patterned paper from The Town Scrapper called Star Bright by My Mind's Eye! It just LOVE it!!! And the richly contrasting colours were perfect for this card! I used my Copic markers to colour in the image, matted it in Real Red and added a couple of Basic Grey brads. The card base is Pumpkin Pie and I used Not Quite Navy to mat the star filled dp! I added some wide red grosgrain ribbon and dangled the metal pawprint charm by Around the Block using some linen thread. Then I curved the sentiment on my acrylic block and stamped it around the bottom of the charm! Of course I pop dotted the main image too! Love it, love it!! And you'll be able to get your inky mitts on these awesome stamps come Wednesday night!!!

Well, I gotta jet! I'm working all day today, so no stamping fun for moi! Grrrr. I hope you get to be creative today, though! Don't forget to enter my sketch challenge for some awesome High Hopes stamps!! You have until tomorrow night!!!

8 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is really cute!! I'm so happy to see someone making stamps with BIG dogs....I have a huge dog and it is rare to find a stamp set with them!! Can't wait to see the whole set!!
Chris

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun, great job!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are beautiful Kimmie ;-)
I like the stamps ....
Have a nice day :D

Nixe-Moni said...

This is so cute. Great colours and papers. Love it.
Hugs, Moni

Becca said...

Hi Kim: that is a nice card. I love the stamp.
Please come by my blog for some NSD events. I am hosting a game show that I made up for an event at home, inspired by the popular game show the Price is Right. My home thingy didn't work out so I have prizes to give away. Come and give it a shot or spin the wheel.
Bela

Anonymous said...

Awwww...look at that little paw print charm!!!! Your card is adorable!!! I love this little set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am in love with that stamp set too!! It is so super cute!!

Ila said...

This is so cute!! love the paper and stamps!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...