All That Scraps Background Challenge!!



Today is ATS Challenge Day!! Every Wednesday the All That Scraps Design Team posts their cards for a particular challenge and then asks everyone else to join along! This week's challenge is to use background stamps!

Since I only just joined the ATS Design Team, I don't have any of their background stamps so I had to be a little creative. I pulled out my Love Ya Lots stamp set which has this cute image of Lulu holding a flower and also this little heart stamp. So I stamped the heart all over a strip of Cameo Coral cardstock and then embossed it with my new Floral Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Lulu is stamped on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured in using my Copic markers. I used my Nestabilities to cut her out and emboss the circle and the scalloped layer too. The sparkly patterned paper is from the DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack and the card base is Certainly Celery. I added some satin ribbon from Target which matched really well. I also attached some tiny Prima flowers with some green brads, pop dotted Lulu and added that cute sentiment!



So be sure to play with your background stamps this week and play along! You can upload your creations to the All That Scraps Gallery and use the code ATSDTC05 when you do!

My internet connection has been in and out over the last couple of weeks and last night it was out all night!! It was torture!! I was panicking that I wouldn't be able to post this morning but I got up and was able to connect, thankfully. Let's hope it keeps up!

I have to work the late shift at the library today, so I have some time this morning to play (and do laundry)! I got my first DT package from All That Scraps yesterday and I'm dying to play with the new releases for July!! Wait 'til you see them!!

7 comments:

Nicole Bailey said...

super cute-love LULU!

tyrymom29 said...

Cute card !! Love it !!

Ida said...

A Very Sweet Card - I love Lulu and your color combo is so refreshing.

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a Cute Card, the Image is so lovely........

Diane said...

Oh Kimmie,I love what you've done with the stamp and the embossing!
Super cute card!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is just so pretty Kimmie, I love the gorgeous paper and the super cute character, Hugs, Nikki x

Deborah said...

Precious and scrumptous! Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...