June MFTeaser - Day 2!!!



I had SO much fun playing with the new Mini MFT set for June!!! It's called What's Up Cupcake? and I mean, who doesn't love cupcakes, right????

I decided to make a couple of little coordinating gift cards with these stamps. And I chose the Berry Bliss dp by Stampin' Up because pink and brown cupcakes are delicious........I mean...cute to look at. For the one on the left I used Purely Pomegranate for the square base, layered it in Pretty in Pink and then a square of the dp. I put a PIP eyelet in each corner to add visual interest. Then I stamped the cupcake stand and the cupcakes in Archival Brilliance Graphite Black ink on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured them in using my Copic markers. Now the cool thing about this awesome stamp set, is that the cupcakes are all on one stamp!! So no masking or having to line them all up to make the little pyramid of yummy goodness! I curved the sentiment on my acrylic block and stamped it on the curve of the circle. I layered it on a scalloped pink piece, pierced a hole in each scallop and pop dotted it after attaching two small folds of Purely Pomegranate ribbon. Oh and I finished it off by adding a pink rhinestone to the top of each cuppy-cake!!



The second one is quite similar only this time I stamped the sentiment directly on the dp, added some ribbon along the side and added some sprinkles to the cupcakes. The sprinkles are all on one stamp too, so easy peasy stampin' with this set!! It also comes with an icing stamp too!! Heehee! I added Magenta Stickles to each of the sprinkles and then added a trio of pink rhinestones on the edge. A couple of simple gift cards but they look SO cute!!! Good enough to eat, I'd say!!! hahaha!!!



Now don't forget that the release party is over on the MFT Forum at SCS on Wednesday night!! Check it out for all the details!! If you've ever been to one of our little shindigs, you know things can get a little out of hand......and you'll never miss another one!!! Come on over and join the fun.....I'll be there after work!!! *insert giant eyeroll here*

I'm off to work all day today, but I hope you get a chance to get inky!!! Toodles!!

11 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Just might have to add this set to the list too!!!! These gift cards are adorable...what a great idea!!!

MichelleO said...

mmmmmmm cupcakes..... insert Homer drool here..... Really do love your sneeks today, those little gems ontop just make them tooo cute!
HUGS
MichelleO

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

WOW those are yummy looking. Can't go wrong with cupcakes. Love the layout and the ribbon placement.

wendy peatross said...

Love the cupcakes, I mean the stamps. Thanks for the peek.

Becca said...

These cards are literally so sweet.
Bela

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both completely adorable!! I love them!!

Nikki said...

Yum, these look good enough to eat LOL!
Nikki

Sara Frawley said...

how cute are these??? I must make myself a reminder to go to the release party tomorrow night! Thanks for the heads up!

Heidi said...

This is so jummy - love it my friend

Hugs from
Heidi

Nixe-Moni said...

Your cards are really great. Looks very yummy. Love the colours and the little details.
Hugs, Moni

Anonymous said...

These are both adorable, Kim! I love the doo-dads on the cupcakes! Pretty paper too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...