ATSDTC14 - A Sketch!!!



This week's All That Scraps challenge is a sketch, provided by Amy! Y'all know how I love sketches...so making time to do this one was a no-brainer!! (Exactly what I need these days....my tiny little brain is fried!)



So I decided to pull out my Summer Set by CCDesigns and play with this cutie little girl! I thought I'd changed things up from playing with winter images for today!! I pulled out this lovely Cabana paper from Inque Boutique that I picked up at The Town Scrapper!! The card base is actually the new Tangerine Tango by SU and the ribbon is Groovy Guava which compliments nicely. I added some brads and sheer blossoms by Creative Impressions. Quick and simple....and doesn't she look stylin' on the beach??




Be sure to head over to the ATS Blog and check out what the other gals have whipped up!! Then join in the challenge, we'd love to see what you create AND you could be chosen as October's Guest Designer!!! How about THAT??



Come on back later as I have another card to share!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Love said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the colors...so summery cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...