CCDesigns Scenery Set!!



Let's just say that I had a really hard time not using all the new CCDesigns stamps together this month!! It is so easy to use them with each other and interchange designs that I ended up with cards made with several stamp sets at one time!

So today's card uses one of the tubby bears from Bear Hugs as well as my favourite flower from the new Scenery Set!!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago using Katharina's Sketch #24 as inspiration. The card base is a 6x6 square using some Bazill Bling and all the patterned papers are from the Doodlebug line that I picked up from All That Scraps! The colours are so delicious and I knew they would go perfectly with my brown bear.



I coloured the bear with my Copics then decided that I had to make him a HER, what with all that pink in the dp. So I stamped out that adorable flower a couple of times from the Scenery Set, coloured it and cut them out. I placed one on her little head and one on the sentiment panel! I cuttlebugged the pink panel using Swiss Dots and added some Creative Impressions sheer blossoms down the side. The ribbon across the center is by May Arts and I added some highlights with white acrylic paint to finish it off!!

I have a couple more cards to post tomorrow that use THREE of the new sets, including the Scenery Set, so be sure to pop back over! I'm headed off to work all day....on a Saturday....so think of me while you're stampin' away!!! **sigh**

14 comments:

Sanna said...

Great card! I like these papers and the bear... she's so cute! .-)

MichelleO said...

Oh this is a yummy card. that bear is just adorable, and the colors are fabulous... love all of the cards this week!
HUGS
MichelleO

Jeanette said...

This is such a cute little bear. I have last month's release and and I'm afraid my pocket book is gonna have to take another hit! You did such a fanstastic job on the card. have a good day! (evenif you are at work)Jeanette

Kristine said...

Awww...too CUTE!! Love the dp here and that bear is just adorable as can be! =)

Sheila-rita said...

I love this card. I like the colors and the bear is just too cute.

Karen said...

Wow, love this one Kimmie. I bought these papers last Saturday but have not used them yet - I think I will need to save them for when I order these wonderful new bear stamps and Olivia with the birds and ..........

Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Karen x

Deborah said...

Love it! Fantastic paper and darling bear!

Heidi said...

These cc designs are adorable kimmie, love them. I have to use the last ones I bought though, too much stuff and too little time. Heidi

Unknown said...

Love the card...such a cute image...and wonderful color combos. Love it!

Jennifer Love said...

So cute! I love the bright pinks, too! This is probably the first time I'm wishing the weekend away so that I can place an order for new stamps. LOL!

Diane.W. said...

Hi Kimmie! Luv your blog,your cards are just great! Esp this lil PINK one,luv my Pink!!!! :o)x

Karen said...

Hi Kimmie,

Just wanted to you know that I have left an award for you to pick up on my blog

Karen x

Arianne said...

Hi Kimmie, as always your cards are stunning!

I love the new look of your blog, but how did you make the background dark-brown?
I went to CutestBlog, choose the same (sorry!), but had to choose an excisting background by Blogger. And that doesn't look as nice as yours!
Thanks in advance for your answer!

Rhonda Kelly said...

I love everything about this card! The colors, the layout and design, the stamps, the bling! WOW. Great job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...