Friday, August 29, 2008
Good Friday morning all!! I have some exciting Whiff of Joy news to share!! The new Elisabeth Bell images are winging their way to all the DT members, as I type!!! Katharina has announced that the official release date of the Willow and Oakley and the Guardian Angel lines of these amazing stamps will be Wednesday, September 3rd!! Woohoooo! I've posted a sneaky peek of one of the angels above!! You'd better mark this date on your calendar, because these babies are going to FLY off the shelves......get it...some of them are angels!! OH I crack myself up!!
So I have another Charlotte card for you today!! It features her singing her Christmas carols!! For this one I used some lighter weight watercolour paper and my SU markers to colour her in. The card base is white and that rosey cardstock I used is actually Coredinations paper that I got from The Town Scrapper. It is one colour on the outside and then when you run it through the Cuttlebug and sand the embossing a little bit, another colour shows through!! So cool!
I used Almost Amethyst for matting Charlotte, added some silver brads and then some Stardust Stickles to the snow and her hat, and the velvet scalloped ribbon is from American Crafts (I got it in Florida).
You may have noticed that I'm not posting a Friday Sketchers Challenge today. Well, with 5 design teams, a job at the library and my job as wife and mother, I'm finding myself stretched a bit thin at times and something had to give. Unfortunately, it is going to be the sketch blog. It was great being part of such a diverse group of crafty women from all over the world and I wish them lots of fun with their sketchiness!! I will certainly still be playing with their designs when I can and I hope that they offer my spot to an amazing Canadian designer, there are so many of you out there!!
Well, I've got to head in to work early for a meeting this morning, but I hope you have a wonderful Friday!!! The weekend is almost here!!
- Kraftin' Kimmie
- I have been stamping and papercrafting for about 8 years! I am married to a wonderfully supportive guy, Al and we have a gorgeous daughter, Emileigh who is the light of our lives! It has always been my dream to own my own stamp company and now that dream is becoming a reality thanks to many friends and my family!
Kimmie's Krafty Girls!!
Teams I Design For:
I've Been Published!!!
Authors I love!!
Text and pictures © Kim Reid; All rights reserved. The content in this blog
may not be copied or used without written permission from myself. All photos are
for personal use only and may not be copied for submission to contests,
magazines, or any other use. All posts are my personal thoughts or words, or the
personal thoughts and words of my readers and may not be reproduced without
permission. Thanks in advance for your respect. :)
- ► 2012 (47)
- ► 2011 (110)
- ► 2010 (118)
- ► 2009 (289)
- WOJ Bookmark!!
- Where are ya headed, Edwin???
- Exciting WOJ News!!!
- Back to School, Tilda!!
- Charlotte Decorating the Tree!!
- Peaceful Tilda!
- You're a Class Act!!
- Fruitcake Charlie!!
- Let's Hear It For The Boy!!
- Friday Sketchers Challenge #16!!
- Charlotte in her Sleigh!!
- I'm Sewing! I'm Sewing!!!
- ATSDTC14 - A Sketch!!!
- A Tilda Challenge....Across the Miles!!
- Where to, Tilda??
- Charlotte, It's Cold Outside!!!
- Friday Sketch Challenge #15!!
- Sending Winter Wishes!!
- Didja see, didja see????
- Tilda has a Present!!!
- Guess Who?......it's Tilda!!!
- Charlotte Singing Carols....in August???
- CCDesigns New Sentiments!!!
- CCDesigns Scenery Set!!
- Olivia's Birdies!!
- Friday Sketchers Challenge #14!!
- Notice Anything New???
- Bear Hugs!!!!
- Spooky Party.....Tonight!!!
- ATS Design Team Colour Challenge!!
- MFT Sketch and another Teaser!!!
- I'm Baaaaaaaack....and an MFTeaser!!
- ▼ August (32)