Scootin' Around Town!!


Time for another lovely Whiff of Joy design....this time using Oakley on his Scooter!! These are just great boy stamps.....which I hardly ever use!! I'm such a girly-girl that sometimes I forget there are guys in my family....hahaha!! This one would be perfect for my nephew!!

I pulled out some Sassafrass Lass dp that had lots of boy colours and made this simple design. The card base is a 6x6 Chocolate Chip square and I sponge around the entire frame of the dp using Chocolate Chip ink and a sponged to make it look dirty....'cause ya know, boys are dirty...heehee! I used Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red for matting and coloured Oakley in using my Copic markers.




I actually pop dotted the layer between the BB and the RHR cardstock and threaded some chocolate nylon twill through there and knotted it. I added some SU buttons and brown linen thread and those tickets are made using some acrylic Hero Arts stamps. All done! Doesn't he look cool???

Did you know that Bev from the WOJ DT is giving away some lovely blog candy right now?? Head on over there to see what she's got!!!
I've got the day off today and LOTS to do!! Hope you have a good one!!

8 comments:

Trish said...

I love your designs! I have a bunch of rubber stamps and "stuff", but lack inspiration. But I must admit that now after visiting your blog, I am feeling inspired to go pull out our big box of stampin' stuff! Sidenote: I love the way you spelled your daughter's name -- my daughter has the same name, but spelled the old regular way. Love your art work!

Kim said...

What a cute card!!! You work is always adorable! It is really a "boy" card...dirty and all! Love it!
Hugs~ Kim

Rach said...

gorgeous Kimmie,
love it all. great dp with the brick look..hugs rachxx

Kelly Schelske said...

Love those ts stamps, and Oakley is very handsome!! fabulous job Kimmie:-)

Riet said...

Kimmie your card is beautifel.
big hugs for you from me Riet.

Frances said...

Oo, so cute, love the dp Kimmie, it looks just like a brick wall - you're a genius :) x

Cynde said...

Very nice boys card. It's bright a cheery, but definitely all boy. Great job.

Kari C said...

What a CUTE boy!!! Love your designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...