Friendship is Our Special-Tea!!


Today's card features one of the lovely stamps from Whiff of Joy called Willow with Hot Chocolate....but I'm pretending it's tea for this one!

I pulled out a selection of Garden Party patterned papers by We R Memorykeepers and some Blue Bayou and Cameo Coral cardstock. I also used my Martha Stewart border punch to make the lacey bit and layered it under a strip of Ruby Red. I must say I was rather disappointed with the punch though, as it will only go through thin cardstock, not the thicker SU cardstock. Bummer. The Fiskars punches go through just about anything but not the MS ones.




I used my Copic markers to colour her in, my oval Nestabilities to cut her out, emboss and layer the main image. I added several Prima flowers and attached them with rhinestone brads. The sentiment is by High Hopes.

Well, I have to go in to work after lunch so I am busy packing this morning and making sure we have everything to go on our trip. I'm always worried we'll forget something and I work right up until the minute we leave, so it's going to be a rush when I get home tomorrow afternoon. Yeesh.

11 comments:

Donna Baker said...

this is super sweet, love the colors you used

Christine Riley said...

Love this card, your coloring is wonderful and I love the papers you used, just perfect! TFS!
Hugs, Christine

Myrt said...

Hello Fellow Canadian!
It is my pleasure to tell you I have some blog bling for you at -
http://cardsinthemaking.blogspot.com/

What a gorgeous card and excellent work!

Unknown said...

Super cute and wonderful coloring-- I love the DP you used!

Nana Diana said...

This is beautiful Kimmie! Love the dp and the colours in it. Just a lovely card!!

Kelly Schelske said...

So beautiful Kimmie! ! I love the colors and thepapers are fabulous!! Great coloring!! Have a great weekend! Kelly

Ila said...

This is Super Gorgeous! your coloring, image and layout is Wonderful!!...again have a Wonderful trip....We've never been to Nevada..Hope to hear about it when you get back!!...Hugs, Ila

Moni said...

Beautiful card and love the colors! Hugs, Moni

Nikki said...

Beautiful card Kimmie!

Becca said...

I just love this stamp. I just created a whole bunch of fall friendship cards using Willow. I love the tea and Willow looks superb in her colourful outfit. Your card amazing as always.

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this image and you've used it fantastically!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...