Amy R's Wardrobe....and Sentiments!


When I said Amy's Wardrobe, did you think I was talking about what Amy wears everyday while she's stampin'?? (If she's like me, she wears her pj pants and a sweatshirt!) Naaaaah!! I'm talking about her new stamp sets!! These ones are called Wardrobe and Wardrobe Sentiments!!
It's so fabulous how they coordinate and the sentiments are really awesome!! Here is a card I made yesterday featuring the chic dress from the Wardrobe set and I just LOVE this sentiment, don't you??

I stamped the dress on Wausau bright white and then again on some SEI dp and cut it out to paper piece. I cut out and embossed the main layer using my new Curved Rectangle Nesties and then airbrushed around the dress while the die was still on it using my Copic airbrush. Leaving the die on left the outside frame white.




The card base is Close to Cocoa and the matting layer is from Bazzill and the satin ribbon is from Club Wedd at Target. Do you love the paper flower at the bottom?? I found them in the dollar store in the wedding/floral section!! They are each on a single wire, so I trimmed the wire down, threaded it through a small hole that I punched in the dp and taped it down on the other side!

Be sure to slip over the the ATS Blog and check out other samples made using Amy's new sets which will go on sale tonight at 10pm EST!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I have been eyeing out that set for awhile and now there is another!!! Out comes the Visa!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lovely card. And the sentiment stamp is great.
x Natasha x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmie, i love the image hun, very grown up. Hugs Linda x

Laura said...

Nice and simple card :)

Tina said...

This is just spectacular.

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I really like the coral colors. Thanks for sharing with us Kimmie!

Tracey said...

A great card!!

Catherine said...

Kimmie, this is beautiful. I'll be stamping with my PJ's and sweatshirt also if i can :)

maddy hill said...

love the card x
I have left you an award on my blog Kimme for your wonderful cards x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...