BCDzyns Blog Hop!!


Today is the BCDzyns Blog Hop and RELEASE from My Favorite Things!! I love blog hops, don't you?? Gettin' a chance to see all the amazing things created by different crafters using the same stamps??? What inspiration!! This new set is called And Then I Said... and it is a riot!

So are you hoppin' from MFT blog to MFT blog??? Or did you arrive here at Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner mid-hop?? If you would like to start from the beginning, just go over to The MFT Lady's blog .....go on.....I'll wait here for ya!! heehee!!

This new set from the BCDzyns line at MFT totally rocks! Or that's what my teenaged daughter might say! The image is another awesome gal (with perfect hair, I might add) and some of the most perfect mix and match sentiments ever!! Now if you have any teenagers in your immediate family or if you have some that you send cards and gifts to, this set is a MUST have!! No kiddin'!

So the card is a regular A2 sized card using Chocolate Chip and the dp is Sweet Always by Stampin' Up. I stamped the main image on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured her in using my Copic markers and matted her on Regal Rose. I added some of the fabulous Petaloo flowers from the MFT store with a white brad. Then the sentiment is one I made up from the fabulous words and phrases that come with the set. I was totally thinking of Emileigh when I made this one.....this is SO something she would say!! And she laughed when I showed it to her!!




I also made this 6x6 scrapbook page using the same cardstock and dp and it features a wonderful picture of Em and her BFF, Kelsey who is like my second daughter!! I love these girls!! I added some satin chocolate ribbon and the sentiment is perfect for this page!!

Now this awesome set is up on the site and available for purchase RIGHT now!!! No teasin'.......it's really there, right now!!! And there's also a My Favorite Bundle on right now!!! It's got tons of fun goodies!! Go on, you deserve it!!!

Okay, so now it's time to hop on over to Kirsten's Blog and see what she's got goin' on!!!

31 comments:

Laura lok said...

I love the 6 x 6 page would not have thought of doing that. coool idea

StampOwl said...

love your card and scrapbook page Kimmie

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome stuff Kimmie, Love it!!

JessicaK said...

Thanks for showing how to use with a scrapbook layout too. Very cool.

Deborah said...

I have been hopping about!Great card, she is fab! Deb

Jody Morrow said...

That is a GREAT card and a SUPER ADORABLE scrap page! SO SWEET!

Gabby said...

WOWSA...and then I said...like totally AMAZING!

Sharon said...

Love both the card & the Scrapbook page. I've just placed my order for this stamp set. My daughters will love it for their friends cards.
Sharon :-)x

Sharon said...

Meant to ask . . . . I've read that the Stayzon ink pad can ruin the clear stamps. Can I ask what black stamp pad you use for the MFT stamps.
Thanks
Sharon :-)x

Tracey said...

Beautiful work!!! Loving all the pink!!

Michelle Giraud said...

I love the scrapbook page you did!! I totally need to do more scrapbooking!

Kim said...

What a cute page Kimmie! Love it!!

Judi said...

So pretty, love the pink and brown combo.

Janna said...

I love the scrapbook page!!! What a fabulous idea!

Unknown said...

They're both beautiful, but I especially love that scrapbook page!

Sew Club said...

Great projects, Kimmie! What a cute pic of your daughter!

Cathy said...

LOL: Dude! That's awesome! and the 6x6 layout is really cute!!

Michelle said...

You rocked on both of these! lol The chunky highlights are a great touch.

Kelly said...

Your projects are great! I love the brown and pink!

Nana Diana said...

Great card and I love the scrapbook page! What a great idea to use the image that way on the page. Also love the picture of Emmy and Kelsey, what a cute pair!!

Christyne said...

OMG! I love her on the scrapbook page - just perfect! TFS.

angie worthington said...

the card & the layout are both fabulous!!!...and, that stamp is just insanely awesome!!!...love it!...your blog is great!...

i have a 13 yr old kelsey at my house and that stamp is perfect to make cards & "schtuff" for her friends....

Linanna DESIGNS said...

wow what a beautiful card and that image is fab. What a gorgeous page too, those girls are gorgeous! lovely work as always Kimmie. Hugs Linda x

Carolyn King said...

Fantastic card AND page! Love how you showcased that beautiful picture! You rock!

Michelle said...

Just gorgeous. The album page is great. fantastic idea.
Michelle N

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Love the scrapbook page Kim!!!

Nicole Bailey said...

Love it!
Thanks for sharing Kim!

Becca said...

I am loving this blog hop. Your card is adorable and the LO wonderful too. I just bought Hey Chica from Phebe tonight. Can't wait to play.

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

OMG this is so adorable. Love the frame idea...and the word DUDE is the teens word...I don't care for it..but hey I am sure there are words from me they dont get..

But I do love the you get me!! Awesomely done Kimmie!

Pia said...

Your scrapbook page is awesome! Love the colors, and the sentiment is fantastic. Really tells the story. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

GREAT CARD! I love the one with the picture! It's very cute! WOW! You girls do have a lot of creativity!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...