New Annie Lapoint!!


Day 2 of the November MFTeasers brings a new Annie Lapoint image!! There are actually two of her singles being released tomorrow!! This one was so fun to play with!

Sometimes I have a hard time working with these types of images....by that I mean not the cutsie, whimsical ones...the more realistic images, but I really like the way this one came out! So obviously, it's good to challenge ourselves once in a while!

I pulled out my new Washington Apple dp by Stampin' Up because I really wanted to use the Riding Hood Red on these geraniums. I stamped the image on Wausau bright white cardstock and coloured it in using my Copic markers. I used Riding Hood Red for the card base and played around with the coordinating dps until I found the layout that worked for this image. I used my Nesties to cut it out and the scalloped matting layer too. I pop dotted the main piece, added some taffeta ribbon and some Basic Grey buttons!!

Join us tomorrow night for the release party over in the MFT forum for lots of fun, more teasers and of course, the release of the new stamps!! Yaaaaay!!

Well, today is my first official day back to work after two weeks off. Blech. I hope it goes by quickly! Have a stampin' good day everyone!!!

8 comments:

Jeanette - said...

Kimmie - this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and your layout is great!!!

Moni said...

It is awesome card! Hugs, Moni

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a pretty card Kimmie. Hugs Linda x

Phebe said...

ohhh kimmie this card is simply gorgeous.I love the colours...sooo vibrant

Nana Diana said...

Really lovely card Kimmie! Great layout and colours. Very nice stamp too.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

What a beauty! Love those bright colours and layout! Great card,
Judy x

Carolyn King said...

beautifully done Kimmie! Great coloring and love the image!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...